Sweetcroft Mission and Vision Statement
To provide parents with excellent quality child care for children aged between birth and 8 years.
1. To have a happy customer base with maximum capacity of 34 children plus an extra 6 babies in a newly built cabin (baby section) by 2014.
2. To achieve a sustainable nursery with ongoing improvement
3. To become an E Quality accounts nursery with an outstanding rating by 2017
4. To provide the best quality care service in the area.
5. To treat staff in a fair and equitable manner.
6. To have well-trained staff who will be eager to provide a quality service and take extra care of clients and children.
7. To enrol all staff on a Bupa Health Scheme by 2014.
8. To enrol all staff on a Personal Pension Scheme by 2016.
9. To resolve any customer query in the shortest time possible.
10. To make Sweetcroft Day Care a happy place to work at.To ensure that all health and safety and other regulatory obligations are in place prior to opening.
Here at Sweetcroft, we aim to:
· Be a safe, happy place where everyone is known and valued, and where needs are acknowledged, accepted and met.
Provide a stimulating range of activities.
· Encourage each child to be independent and self disciplined, to develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others and the environment.
· To develop a “can do” attitude that will stay with a child for life.
· To develop a child’s self esteem.
· To value and incorporate all aspects of children’s lives, building a strong partnership with community and future schools.
· All children make sustained progress.